Melissa is an outgoing and busy married mother of two energetic teenage girls. Melissa’s attention to detail comes in handy both in the office setting and while working on her many crafts. In fact, you will rarely find Melissa without a knitting project (or two) on hand as she has donated several projects for charity fundraisers over the years.
- Spinning and dyeing yarn.
- Cooking and baking.
- Watching her children perform in marching band, chorus, and school musicals (when she’s not helping backstage).
- Spending time with family.
- Cheering on the Pittsburgh Penguins and her alma mater, the University of Pittsburgh.
- Volunteering at her church and singing in the choir.